- September 9, 2021
- Thursday, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Intro To Pottery Wheel – Thursdays at 4:30 – Sept 9th thru Oct 14th
Thursday, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
September 9, 2021
This is for our THURSDAY AFTERNOON class starting September 9th and running every Thursday through October 14th.
Join us in our pottery studio for a 6 week studio course, 2 hours each Thursday afternoon starting at 4:30pm, as you explore the possibilities of creating on the wheel!
Learn the basics of working with clay and jump right on the wheel to learn and practice various throwing techniques.d Each student has use of a wheel for the entire class – no waiting or taking turns!
The course fee includes 12 hours of hands-on instruction time, all bisque and glaze kiln firings, PLUS ALL OF THESE EXTRAS – FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST:
- 8 Piece Clay Tool Kit – Use during class and beyond!
- Durable, high-quality black apron with pocket
- Bag of clay – plenty to make projects during class
- Glazes – Large selection of over 50+ colors including specialty glazes, all available for the pieces you create during class!
- Open Studio Sessions – As a Dragonfly ceramics student, you get access to our Open Studio sessions – 2 sessions come completely free with your class enrollment!