- December 6, 2021
- Monday, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Thank you Kindly
BEGINNER & INTERMEDIATE POTTERY WHEEL – MONDAY EVENINGS – December 6th thru January 10th
Monday, 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
December 6, 2021
Our MONDAY NIGHT class starts October 25th 6:30 to 8:30, and is held every Monday through November 29th.
Join us in our pottery studio for a 6 week studio course for the BEGINNER or INTERMEDIATE level potter, 2 hours each Monday evening starting December 6th at 6:30pm, and running through January 10th, as you explore the possibilities of creating on the wheel!
Learn the basics of working with clay and jump right on the wheel to learn and practice various throwing techniques! Each student has use of a wheel for the entire class – no waiting or taking turns!
THIS CLASS IS ALSO FOR THE INTERMEDIATE LEVEL POTTER WHO ALREADY HAS SOME EXPERIENCE, BUT WANTS TO TAKE THEIR CRAFT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
The course fee includes 12 hours of hands-on instruction time, all bisque and glaze kiln firings, PLUS ALL OF THESE EXTRAS – FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST:
- 8 Piece Clay Tool Kit – Use during class and beyond!
- Durable, high-quality black apron with pocket
- Bag of clay – plenty to make projects during class
- Glazes – Large selection of over 50+ colors including specialty glazes, all available for the pieces you create during class!
- Open Studio Sessions – As a Dragonfly ceramics student, you get access to our Open Studio sessions – 2 sessions come completely free with your class enrollment!
Additional clay is always available for sale at the studio at discounted rates for students – ask your instructor for details!