The Dragonfly Art Studio
The Area's Premier Art and Pottery Studio
in the Heart of Beautiful Ghent Norfolk
1511 Colley Avenue, Norfolk, Virginia 23517
Questions? Text us at 757-324-5488
FEATURED UPCOMING CLASSES:
THURSDAY AFTERNOON BEGINNER POTTERY WHEEL BEGINS OCTOBER 27 AT 4:30pm - CLICK HERE FOR INFO!Click For Info
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW FOR NEW START DATES FOR ALL OF OUR UPCOMING POTTERY WHEEL CLASSES
DAILY SCHEDULE OF CLASSES AND EVENTS
- 29 Sep, 22Upcoming29 Sep, 22Upcoming06 Oct, 22Upcoming06 Oct, 22Upcoming13 Oct, 22Upcoming13 Oct, 22Upcoming20 Oct, 22Upcoming20 Oct, 22Upcoming26 Oct, 22Upcoming27 Oct, 22Upcoming27 Oct, 22Upcoming02 Nov, 22Upcoming03 Nov, 22Upcoming03 Nov, 22Upcoming07 Nov, 22Upcoming09 Nov, 22Upcoming10 Nov, 22Upcoming10 Nov, 22Upcoming14 Nov, 22Upcoming16 Nov, 22Upcoming17 Nov, 22Upcoming21 Nov, 22Upcoming23 Nov, 22Upcoming24 Nov, 22Upcoming28 Nov, 22Upcoming30 Nov, 22Upcoming01 Dec, 22Upcoming
Buy A Dragonfly Gift Certificate!
- INTRO TO POTTERY WHEEL - THURSDAYS AT 7pm - May 12 through June 16 $188.00
- Gift Certificate For After School Art Lessons $100.00
- Gift Certificate For Pottery Wheel Class $188.00
- After School Art Lessons - Tuesdays 4:30 to 5:30 and 5:30 to 6:30 - Grades 1 through 8 $150.00
- Open Studio Package - 6 Sessions $125.00
Visit The Dragonfly
The Dragonfly Art Studio has upcoming exhibitions and events to suit every taste, and would like you to join us!
The Dragonfly hosts all types of exhibitions in our gallery located on Colley Ave in Ghent, along with several other hosted locations in Hampton Roads. See what's happening here.Current Events and Exhibitions
Our Gallery & Studio
The Dragonfly Art Studio is convenient to all areas of Norfolk and in the heart of Ghent, on lively and historic Colley Avenue, only two blocks from the popular 21st street corridor.
In the news
- Read more
The Dragonfly Art Studio at The Skinny Dip Frozen Yogurt Bar Ghent.
What our visitors saying about their experience
Great Spot to pick up some new art skills!Tim D.
We came to The Dragonfly for a workshop and felt right at home right away. Thanks for the hospitalitGeorge A.
My 7 year old daughter just had her party at the Dragonfly – it was wonderful! Highly, highly recommend!Erin T.
We had a lovely visit at the Gallery. The owner was very warm and informative and the work, on display, was gorgeous!Rebecca C.