- October 28, 2021
- Thursday, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Intro To Pottery Wheel – Thursdays at 4:30 – October 21st through December 2nd
Thursday, 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
October 28, 2021
This is for our THURSDAY AFTERNOON class starting OCTOBER 21st and running every Thursday through December 2nd.
Join us in our pottery studio for a 6 week studio course, 2 hours each Thursday afternoon starting at 4:30pm, as you explore the possibilities of creating on the wheel!
Learn the basics of working with clay and jump right on the wheel to learn and practice various throwing techniques.d Each student has use of a wheel for the entire class – no waiting or taking turns!
The course fee includes 12 hours of hands-on instruction time, all bisque and glaze kiln firings, PLUS ALL OF THESE EXTRAS – FOR NO ADDITIONAL COST:
- 8 Piece Clay Tool Kit – Use during class and beyond!
- Durable, high-quality black apron with pocket
- Bag of clay – plenty to make projects during class
- Glazes – Large selection of over 50+ colors including specialty glazes, all available for the pieces you create during class!
- Open Studio Sessions – As a Dragonfly ceramics student, you get access to our Open Studio sessions – 2 sessions come completely free with your class enrollment!
Additional clay is always available for sale at the studio at discounted rates for students – ask your instructor for details!
Age Level: 10 and up – 14 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Cost: $188 for 6 Thursday sessions
Questions? Send us your thoughts using the form below, or text 757-324-5488.